Are you a pilates, yoga, ballet or group fitnesss instructor and would you like to add barre workouts to your teaching repertoire? Learn how to combine the best of pilates, ballet, fitness and yoga in a fun full body workout.
In this training you will not learn a preprogrammed class and choreography but you will learn to create your own barre workout classes and to teach them in a safe and efficient way to different target groups.
This 4-day instructor training will take place at the Teazer Pilates studio in Roosendaal (The Nederlands, close to the Belgium border). It is possible to follow the training on location. Please contact YogaPilatesWorkout.nl for more info. It is also possible to follow the course live online. Live online means that I will teach you personally via Skype.
- Pilates principles and correct posture
- Ballet positions in the barre workout
- Class contents and structure
- Working with music and cueing
- Warming up
- Exercises at the barre
- Floor exercises
- Variations, modifications and intensity options
- Working with resistance/small equipment
- Yoga elements in the barre workout
- Stretches at the barre
- Cooling down
- Teaching skills, classroom management and preparation
- Special populations and safety
- Practice teaching
This training is intended for pilates, ballet, yoga or groupfitness instructors. All exercises will be explained in detail but some anatomical knowledge is required.
Cost 4-day teacher training: € 540
More info & application: email@example.com